TIGER WIRE ROPE PULLER TYPE TRPA (with Aluminium Casing) - 216
Tiger wire rope pulling machines are suitable for pulling, lifting, tensioning and releasing in any direction.
They are available in light and compact aluminium or pressed steel construction for applications where aluminium is not recommended.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009.
- Range from 800kg to 5400kg (Lifting Capacity)
- Corrosion free aluminium alloy casing or steel versions available
- Rope clamp system easily disengaged with a lever allowing smooth installation of wire rope
- Shear pins can be replaced without removing the load
- Individually serial numbered for traceability
- Lightweight manual pulling machines - simple and safe to operate
- Usable at horizontal, vertical and angled working positions.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt offering numerous connection possibilities
- Spare shear pins supplied
- Supplied with relevant certification and user instructions
- Compact high-strength
- Available with 20m, 30m or 40m steel wire with eye hook as standard.
- Custom lengths available (please note a custom solution, the lead-time may increase).
- Overload protection built in, with a shearing pin in the forward lever
- Parallel clamping system providing evenly distributed grip at a lower force, resulting in less rope wear.