TIGER SUBSEA LEVER HOIST TYPE SS11, 1.5t CAPACITY WITH LOAD LIMITER Ref: 210-46
The SS11 has been designed and developed over a number of years for use primarily in the Subsea environment. The design and anti-corrosion features incorporated in the SS11 hoist range give it significant safety advantages over standard lever hoists, making the hoist the ideal tool for all Marine and extreme applications.
Developed initially with the goal of giving key stakeholders within the Oil and Gas Industry a hoist that could be certified for safe use Subsea whilst meeting all the requirements of IMCA DO28 Rev. 1 "Guidance notes for offshore lever hoists", the SS11 meets and exceeds these requirements, as well as conforming to standards such as BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
The SS11 has our new Patent protected brake pawl design that ensures there is constant engagement of the ratchet brake whilst still allowing for the free-wheeling facility to position the load chain.
This model comes with fitted with a slipping clutch overload mechanism to protect it from overload. when the load limit is exceeded, the clutch in the chain will slip, allowing the handle to be operated whilst not engaging the gear box. This prevents further lifting of the load, though lowering is still possible. The PROLH with overload protection is DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
With over 50 years of professional manufacturing experience, Tiger’s commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction mean we will continue to develop and improve our products by communicating and working with our customers. The SS11 range of Subsea lever hoists is evidence of this practice.
- Suitable for use in multi-immersion applications
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- Double switch brake mechanism
- Light load protection at 2% of the rated capacity
- Anti-corrosive protection to ensure reliable long term use
- Brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- -40°C to +50°C Operating temperature range
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Patented Twin Cam shaped pawl design
- Marine specific friction discs
- Lifts, holds and lowers the load at 2% of rated capacity
- External corrosion protection
- High performance premium grease
- Adjustable chain end anchorage
- Range from 800kg – 20000kg
- Certified and proven track record
- Meets and exceeds IMCA DO28 Rev 1 guidance notes for offshore lever hoists
- No requirement for preload tension to activate the ratchet mechanism
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- Stainless steel fixings and fasteners
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks