TIGER PROFESSIONAL LEVER HOIST TYPE PROLH, 1.5t CAPACITY with LOAD LIMITER Ref: 210-28
TIGER PROFESSIONAL LEVER HOIST PROLH, 1.5t CAPACITY with LOAD LIMITER Ref: 210-28
Lightweight, compact and rugged construction with the handle, gear case and brake cover made entirely of pressed steel, producing strong resistance to impact damage. Using only the highest quality materials precisely machined throughout ensures the PROLH is the ideal hoist for long term use with less maintenance and servicing costs. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
The PROLH model comes equipped with our own unique dual brake mechanism that automatically engages when the lever hoist feels the slightest resistance on the bottom hook. This key feature means that the PROLH will raise, hold, and lower the lightest of loads without slipping, and protects against accidental light load failures caused by putting the hoist into neutral whilst under load.
It has our patented Quad Cam Type Brake Pawls - This latest development in brake efficiency guarantees permanent engagement of at least one of the two reciprocating cam pawls.
The PROLH is ideally suited for applications in the overhead transmission industry, shipyards and offshore platforms and is also suitable for underground mining use.
Our PROLH lever hoist has UK Network Rail PADS Certification - Certificate of Acceptance PA05/06651.
This model comes with fitted with a slipping clutch overload mechanism to protect it from overload. when the load limit is exceeded, the clutch in the chain will slip, allowing the handle to be operated whilst not engaging the gear box. This prevents further lifting of the load, though lowering is still possible. The PROLH with overload protection is DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System
- Light load tested and certified at 2% of the rated capacity
- Using only the highest quality alloy calibrated load chains according to EN 818-7 and ISO 16872
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Can be chained up to meet your exact requirements
- Range 800kg - 20.0t
- Equipped with our unique dual brake mechanism
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- Lightweight and portable
- All major parts are heat treated and precisely machined
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- One piece construction pinion gear
- Each hoist is individually proof tested at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Individual spares readily available
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Meets or exceeds all international standard