TIGER GEARED CORROSION RESISTANT TROLLEYS -TYPE TGS / TGT Ref: 217-2
- Please note, two beam width ranges are possible for each capacity.
- Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading
- Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements)
- Operating temperature of -30°C to +50°C (temperature range of -50°C to +50°C available as an option)
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 20.0t
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance
- Extended beam width available
- Optional beam locking device
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and also prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists
Tiger plain / push travel trolleys
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
Tiger push and geared beam trolleys.
TPS / TPT - Plain/Push Trolley
TG - Geared Trolley
Single bar or twin bar (S/T at end of product code)
Corrosion Protected/Resistant - CP at the end of product code