TIGER ANGLE BEAM CLAMP BCA Ref: 214-3
Tiger Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp Model No BCA. This BCA clamp serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications. This clamp can be used up to a maximum of 15° from the vertical.
- 1.0t and 3.0t capacities available
- V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Operating temperature of -50° to +50°
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications
- Can also be used to hang sport and leisure items (internally), for example punch bags, trapeze frames, hammocks etc.
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- 4:1 Safety factor
- Shackle suspension point
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.