Planeta Beam Clamp (Type BK) with Suspension Bar - 207-1
The frame of the Beam Clamp is made from solid steel plates and the spindle from high tensile galvanized steel that normally forgives strong tightening.
Range is available from 1.0t to 10.0t SWL / Capacity
- Beam width for 1.0t and 2.0t models - 75-230mm
- Beam width for 3.0t Model - 80-320mm
- Beam width for 5.0t and 10.0t Models - 90-320mm
- Simple and safe load attachment tool for hand or electric hoists
- Can also be used to hang sport and leisure items (internally), for example punch bags, trapeze frames, hammocks etc.
- Easy two-step operation makes it ideal for urgent tasks and assembly jobs
- Can also be used for the lifting and transfer of steel beams and as a pulling clamp
- Suitable for attachment to horizontal beams only
- Fits a wide range of beam widths Easily fixed using threaded handle