3.0t SWL Yellow Roundsling - 1m to 20m Circ / 0.5m to 10.0m Effective Working Length (EWL) Ref: 265-3
ROUNDSLINGS 3.0t / 3,000kg SWL Yellow Ref: 265-3
Polyester endless round slings are popular for their versatility and strength. They can be used in choker, vertical and basket hitch applications. Polyester endless round slings feature a continuous loop. The design of the continuous loop allows the load contact point to change with each application. The alternating of load points helps extend the life of the round endless sling.
RUK polyester endless slings are constructed from multiple fibre polyester yarns enclosed in a tough two-ply woven tubular polyester jacket. This jacket protects the inner lifting fibres from wear, abrasion and exposure to other environmental conditions. All polyester endless round slings are colour coated to indicated load capacity and come with a durable tag for easy identification.
- Available from RiggingUK in:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 Metre Circumference
- 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0. 5.5, 6.0, 6.6, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5 and 10.0 Metre EWL (Effective Working Length).
- Safety Factor 7:1
- Inspection hole with velcro cover
- EN13414-1, EN13411 & EN13411-1 (where applicable)
ApplicationsRound Slings are commonly used when lifting loads or items that could be fragile, surfaces which could otherwise damage the load if lifted with products of a metal structure such as chain slings or wire rope slings
Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including to suspend chain hoists / chain motors to and from truss structures.
All RUK round slings are supplied with an EC declaration of conformity.