Tiger SS20 Corrosion Resistant Chain Block 5.0t WLL Ref: 248-26
Our new SS20 corrosion resistant chain block, new for 2019, is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials precisely machined in our own factory, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. The especially low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments. The unique design features listed below give it significant safety advantages over standard chain blocks and make the SS20 chain block the ideal tool for saltwater use with low maintenance and servicing costs.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS1418.2* and SANS 1594. Tiger Hoists fitted with overload limiters comply fully with NORSOK R-002.
* When fitted with load bearing swivel hooks, Tiger hoists comply fully with AS 1418.2
Key design features such as our globally patented brake pawls and deep pocket design hand wheel along with the full and comprehensive testing regime we have submitted our SS20 hoist to provide the evidence that allows us to state that these units can be safely used for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
With over 50 years of professional manufacturing experience, Tiger’s commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction mean we will continue to develop and improve our products by communicating and working with our customers. The SS20 range of chain blocks incorporates our latest developments and enhancements.
- Suitable for use in multi-immersion applications
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System – proven reliability
- Guaranteed 2% light load protection
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
- Phosphor Bronze Bearings
- Fully Corrosion protected body and components to ensure reliable long-term use
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Range from 500kg – 30.0t
- Tested and certified for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration
- Over 1500 hours protection to ASTM B117 conditions
- Marine chain bags available on request